WINTER QUIZ #3
1. What is an ergot? Where is it located? How many ergots does a normal
2. Who would use the following tools?
2. Which types of bits are acceptable for lower level Dressage tests?
3. If you suspect that your horse has colic, in what order would you do
Call the vet
Walk the horse
Put him in a safe place so he can roll
Place a blanket on him Dose him with mineral oil top and bottom If he is
down, sit next to him and pet him Give him a bucket of grain
4. When choosing a saddle, what is the primary measurement you must consider?
6. Name some qualities you should look for in a horse you are looking to